Logomotion references include CleanCash TSE-8 certified (TSE, CSP, SMAERS) for cash registers in Germany, MultiPass using a secure microSD card for Mobile eID and AceCard for secure storage and access to blockchain wallet from a mobile phone.
Product CleanCash TSE-8 was developed in 2019 in co-operation with partners from India and Sweden. CleanCash TSE-8 uses our secure microSD card as a highly secure device for electronic cash registers in Germany; so called TSE. TSE moduls for German market are certified based on BSI requirements for IT security. BSI is first and foremost the central IT security service provider for the federal government in Germany. Part of BSI defined security is CSP (Cryptographic Service Provider) – a firmware of the secure chip (certified by Common Criteria levle EAL4+). CSP can be used also in further electronic services in Germany mainly those with required high level of security – as mobile ID, ePassports or FIDO authentication. CleanCash – TSE-8 is sold by Retail Innovation, Sweden
Data Sheet – TSE-2019-03-18
MultiPass is a mobile eID card. This reference is for the concept of the solution developed in 2017 for Slovak Government in co-operation with DXC Technology and Plaut. In this concept the secure chips of the microSD card are carrying ID card, driving licence card and a bank payment card. The microSD card is used inside a mobile phone or other mobile device of the citizen. Mobile eID card enables citizen to use his mobile device for secure authentication of the citizen (online and offline) with the achievable level of security “high” – STORK QAA-4. It also enables secure payments to Government from a mobile phone. It opens opportunities to use Mobile eID card in a commercial sector, e.g. in banking and according to PSD2.
The main benefits of the Mobile eID using the secure microSD card
Mobile eID using the secure microSD card are inline with BSI and ANSSI eIDAS token specification TR 03110 and with Global Platform. Mobile eID in the MultiPass concept will allow:
- Pairing with the current national schema eID (the same functionality, electronic authentication and signatures)
- Security level “High” STORK QAA level 4. As the microSD card uses a secure chips it tas the same level of achievable security like the plastic chip ID cards
- Supporting broad spectre of platforms (Android, Windows, Java, for iOS using external reader)
- Reusing of the current infrastructure of the Ministry of Interior (in the contact personalisation it uses ISO 7816 contacts of the microSD card) and reusing of already deployed logistic processes for the life-cycle management of the common chip ID cards
- Potential to cummulate other citizen’s documents on the same secure chip with international acceptance, e.g. driving licence, passport
- Can be used in both electronic (online) and physical (offline) environments and also enabling a visualisatioin of the citizen documents on the phone’s screen. The NFC antenna of the microSD card enables to use these documents also in a contactless way
Demonstration of use-cases (only in Slovak) White Paper MultiPass_Key_Identity_Documents_At_Hand_ENG_rebranded_original_Partners…
Product AceCard was developed in 2019 in co-operation with Slovak partner. AceCard will enable secure storage and access to blockchain wallet from a mobile phone.
Link to AceCard web page